Welcome to the official website of the Summer Workshop on Interval Methods (SWIM) 2019.
It will be held at ENSTA Paris on July 23 - 26.
Scope and Topics
SWIM aims at gathering researchers working on/with interval methods and their applications. The goal is to review the state-of-the-art in this field. Contributions can be for example in the domain of
- Verification and Validation
- Robust and Nonlinear Control Systems
- State Estimation
- Interval Observer Design
- Parameter Identification
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis, Fault Tolerant Systems
- Stability, Reachability, Observability
- Reliable Software Design
- Verified Solution of Algebraic and Dynamic System Models
- Verified Numerics and Scientific Computing
- Linear Algebra
- and any other applications of interval methods, verified numerics, and other related set-membership techniques (e.g: affine arithmetics, polytopes, etc).
This is the 12th edition of the workshop which was previously held at: